Who Can Apply:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be an underrepresented minority (i.e. technical female, African-Americans, Latin/Hispanic origin, and/or Native American)
- Applicant must be a service Veteran or active-duty service member, or a “Gold Star Family Member” with
- Applicant must be a full-time student in an accredited U.S. University currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate (Master’s or PhD) degree
- Applicant must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Disciplines: Chemistry, Chemical Engineering Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Material Engineering or Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Polymer Engineering, Robotics Engineering, Systems Engineering, and Statistics.
Deadline: May 31, 2022