Who Can Apply: Applicants to the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association Scholarship Program must be:
- Current undergraduate college students who have completed at least two full semesters of undergraduate coursework at the time of application (24 credit minimum), or graduate students and who are pursuing a degree in one of the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- City and Regional Planning
- Construction Management
- Public Policy or Public Administration
- Structural Engineering
- Information Technology
- Business Management
- Operations Management
- Other Transportation-Related Degrees
- Planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate, or graduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- International students may apply.
- Current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- Resume demonstrating work that has been done on industry-related activities.
- Two online recommendations submitted on your behalf.
Deadline: April 18, 2022
Learn More: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/ibtta/