Who Can Apply: Scholarship Requirements for All Applicants
- Participate in an organized teen program, educational program, Masa Journey or other group-sponsored trips (individual travel is not supported).
- Live or attend school in the Federation’s Service Area.
- Identify as Jewish.
- Teens 13-18 years (8th-12th grade)
- College students or young adults age 18-26 years in San Francisco, the Peninsula (from Mountain View north), Marin, and Sonoma Counties
- College students or young adults age 18-40 years in Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa, and Solano Counties
- Scholarship funds are to be used strictly for program fees and travel
Deadline: March 4, 2022