Who Can Apply: Applicants to the James L. and Nellie M. Westlake Scholarship Program must:
- Be Missouri residents.
- Be graduating seniors at Missouri high schools who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study for the entire upcoming academic year at an accredited four-year college or university,
Be students who have completed one or two full years at a Missouri community college with sufficient credits to transfer to an accredited four-year college or university at the sophomore or junior level, respectively.
- Demonstrate limited financial resources with a family adjusted gross income of $60,000 or less and an expected family contribution toward college of $7,000 or less.
- Have at least a cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale except community college applicants with one year transferable credits must have 2.25 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display the student name, school name, grade and credit hours earned for each course and the term in which each course was taken.
- Students currently or previously enrolled in college or vocational-technical school must include all college or vo-tech transcripts of grades from each school attended.
- High school seniors and students who have completed less than one full quarter or semester of postsecondary education must include a high school transcript of grades and provide a clear explanation of the high school’s grading scale.
- Copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 used for the Financial Information Page, or documentation verifying your non-taxable status. Ex: ward of court or social security document.
Deadline: February 1, 2022
Learn More: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/westlake/