Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to students who have begun their junior year of undergraduate studies at the time of application and have not yet completed their first year of graduate school at a college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and must not have previously participated in archaeological field work of any kind. The committee will consider both academic achievement and financial need in its deliberations.
- Complete online application form
- Provide names and emails of two references. Your references will receive an email with instructions for submitting their recommendations online. You are responsible for ensuring that both referees have submitted their letters of recommendation online by the application deadline.
- All other application materials must be completed online, and received by the March 1 deadline. Send transcripts: Transcripts can be unofficial or official and should include at least two full years of completed college-level work (4 semesters or 6 quarters), not counting AP credits. If you are a transfer student and have attended your current school for less than two years, please submit transcripts from your previous school(s) in order to provide a record of at least two full years of completed college-level work (4 semesters/6 quarters), not counting AP credits. Post-Baccalaureate and first year graduate students must submit both undergraduate and post-graduate transcripts.
Deadline: March 1, 2023