Who Can Apply:
- The Jeanneret Award for Excellence in the Study of Individual or Group Assessment, an annual award honoring P. Richard Jeanneret, is given to the author(s) of a paper or chapter — published or unpublished — judged to have the highest potential to further the understanding of individual or group assessment, especially when such assessment supports the creation of a diverse workforce.
- The author(s) of the best publication will be awarded a plaque and a $1,500 cash prize (to be split in the case of multiple authors).
Submission: Submissions will be evaluated in terms of the following criteria:
- The research has a sound scientific base, or otherwise incorporates a scientific perspective, and illustrates innovation and excellence in the field of industrial-organizational psychology.
- Advance the understanding and knowledge of individual (IPA) or group assessment, particularly new assessment techniques that promote a diverse work force.
- There is no restriction on the specific journals or other publication (e.g. technical reports) in which the publication appears, only that the outlet be refereed.
- At least one of the authors must be a Div. 14 (Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology) professional-level member.
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Learn More: https://www.apa.org/about/awards/div-14-jeanneret?tab=1