Who Can Apply: The purpose of the Jenese Lynn Krysa Scholarship Fund is to provide an annual scholarship to graduating high school seniors, undergraduates or graduate students, who intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year accredited college or university in the state of Missouri, and are pursuing a degree in Accounting, Business or Marketing.
- be graduating seniors, undergraduates, or graduate students who are U.S. citizens;
- have a permanent address in Jackson County, Missouri (preference will be given to students residing in Lee’s Summit or Eastern Jackson County, Missouri);
- have a minimum unweighted 3.2 cumulative GPA (high school or college) based on a 4.0 scale; and
- be pursuing a degree in Accounting, Business or Marketing at a college/university in Missouri.
- In essay form please respond to the following items (essay to be 500 word minimum, 750 word maximum): (1) Why did you select your college/university? (2) Why did you select your inteded field of study? (3) What do you hope to do with your college education? (4) What are your motivations for advanced education? (5) What singles you out to be the recipient of this scholarship? (6) Who inspires you? and (7) Reflecting on the life of Jenese Lynn Krysa, describe your relationship with your parents and/or guardians. Who has been your strongest maternal role model and why? To view the biography of Jenese Lynn Krysa, please click on the link in the description
Deadline: March 1, 2022