Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must plan to be a full-time student enrolled at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or technical school.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior of Findlay High School or a home school or online student who resides in Findlay City School District.
- The applicant must have maintained a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA in high school.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate participation in community/volunteer service.
- Applicant must be a resident of the United States of America.
- Financial need may be a consideration.
- Any student who receives a full scholarship that includes all of the fees normally payable by policy of The Community Foundation will not qualify for this scholarship.
Deadline: February 1, 2023
Learn More: https://www.community-foundation.com/scholarships/john-g-and-pauline-a-andrews-memorial-scholarship-fund?selectedApplicationType=Universal&scholarshipCategories=¤tStudentGradeLevel=&highSchoolLocation=