Who Can Apply: Applicants for John Lennon Endowed Scholarship program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
- Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Be enrolled full-time at any UNCF member institution,
- Majoring in Communications, Mass Communications, Mass Media Arts, Music and Performing Arts
- Current academic transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation, one academic and one Community or Employment.
- A maximum 300-Word essay on statement of career interest related to their field of study.
Deadline: March 20, 2022