Who Can Apply: Nominees need not be members of Div. 20 but they must be nominated and endorsed by a division member.
- A letter of nomination (by a Division 20 member) describing the specific program(s) in which the nominee has provided leadership.
- A current CV of the nominee.
- Evidence of the positive impact of the contribution(s) on older persons.
- A brief statement by the nominee of his or her current work and future plans.
- At least two additional letters of support. One letter must be from a Div. 20 member and one from someone who was in a position to see the effects of the program or were a participant in the program.
Deadline: June 1, 2023