Who Can Apply:
- To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate communications or related field degree program at an accredited college in the United States OR a graduating high school senior who has plans to study communications or related fields.
- The scholarship recipient must be a US citizen or a permanent legal resident and will also be required to provide proof of acceptance to his or her college or university or a college transcript.
- Anyone who has been awarded a La Jolla Mom scholarship is ineligible to participate in subsequent years.
Submission: To apply, please use the form below. Attach a short, original essay (maximum of 1,000 words) that includes:
- Why you are interested in pursuing a career in the communications field.
- Why you are the best candidate for this opportunity.
- How you will use the scholarship.
Deadline: October 14, 2022
Learn More: https://lajollamom.com/scholarships/