Who Can Apply:
- To qualify, undergraduate or graduate students must be majoring in a communications field of study and attend or be planning to attend an accredited college or university within the United States.
- The scholarship recipient will also be required to provide proof of acceptance to his or her college or university, or a college transcript.
- Anyone who has been awarded a La Jolla Mom scholarship is ineligible to participate in subsequent years.
Submission: To apply, please use the form below. Attach a short, original essay (maximum of 1000 words) that includes:
- why you are interested in pursuing a career in the communications field.
- why you are the best candidate for this opportunity.
- how you will use the scholarship.
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Learn More: https://lajollamom.com/scholarships/