Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must plan to be a full time student enrolled at an accredited two or four year college, university or technical school.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior of a high school located in Hancock County or a home schooled or online student who resides in Hancock County.
- The applicant must have maintained a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA in high school.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate participation in Community/Volunteer Service.
- Applicant must be a resident of the United States of America.
- Financial need may be a consideration.
- Any student who receives a full scholarship that includes all of the fees normally payable by policy of the Community Foundation will not qualify for this Scholarship.
Deadline: February 1, 2023