Who Can Apply:
- Lo Easton is dedicated to teaching students how to finesse a debt-free degree. After graduating debt-free with the help of scholarships, Lo found that the most difficult part of the journey was gaining the courage needed to send in the first application. This scholarship was created to help ease the fear and frustration students feel around starting their scholarship journey. For Lo Easton’s “Wrong Answers Only Scholarship,” the goal is to get it absolutely, horrendously wrong.
- By completing this scholarship, you’ll be successfully familiarizing yourself with a scholarship platform, learning the most common scholarship essay questions, and sending in your first application to start your journey!
- Any high school or undergraduate student is eligible to apply. Answer a few questions with only “wrong answers.”
Submission: To enter the scholarship you must answer each question listed below. Your answer to each individual question should be less than 70 words. Wrong answers are encouraged!
1. Why do you deserve this scholarship?
2. What are your academic and/or career goals?
3. Tell me about a time you’ve overcome an obstacle.
Deadline: June 16, 2022