Who Can Apply: Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that elaborates on why they want to be a lawyer or pursue a career that reflects or highlights the positive impact of immigration in the community.
- Provide financial aid to a college student
- Encourage students to understand their personal motivation for a career in the legal field
- Inspire students to pursue a career in law
- Inspire students to highlight the positive impact immigration has in their community and career path
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining why they want to be a lawyer or how their career path reflects or highlights the positive impact of immigration in the community. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
Deadline: August 1, 2023