Who Can Apply:
- Be Black/African American, and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at any accredited 4-year HBCU for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by the applicant’s college or university.
- Applicants must complete a standard applicant profile that includes personal, educational, and demographic information.
- Applicants must upload all pages of their 2022-2023 Student Aid Report from their FAFSA.
- Applicants selected to advance to Part 2 of the application will be contacted by UNCF by August 1 ang given a private application URL.
Deadline: July 21, 2022