Who Can Apply:
- Have held a Modern Woodmen life insurance certificate since Jan. 1, 2021. (The certificate must be on a premium-paying basis or must be paid-up according to the terms of the certificate, other than through use of the nonforfeiture option.)
- Be high school seniors who will graduate between January 1 and August 31 of the year the scholarship is awarded.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university for the entire 2023-2024 academic year.
- Have a minimum of 40 hours of volunteer experience in the previous two years.
- Authorize release of application information to Modern Woodmen.
- For Track 1 awards: Have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- For Track 2 awards: Have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
Submission: A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
Deadline: February 6, 2023
Learn More: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/impact/