Who Can Apply: Toyota proudly announces its 2023 Making Life Easier (MLE) Scholarship Program that will award up to $1 million to college-bound students associated with select community partners. Recipients will be selected from all eligible applicants based on financial need and community service. Students can apply for scholarships of up to $20,000 that will be distributed over four years.
- between the ages of 16 and 26 as of October 31, 2022 and be members, alumni or staff of one of the listed *Non-profit Partners. (volunteers are eligible only if they also meet organization requirements of being members, alumi or staff)
- high school seniors, graduates, current postsecondary undergraduate, or graduate students
- have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent degree by September 2023
- plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, professional school or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire 2023-24 academic year
- have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- be in good standing in the community and at school (i.e. not on disciplinary or academic probation)
- A Partner Verification Form signed by an administrative or leadership representative from the partner organization with which you are affiliated
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A copy of the 2021 IRS Form 1040 which was used to complete the Financial Information section. Block out all social security numbers. Submit a note of explanation if a 2021 IRS Form 1040 was not filed
Deadline: October 31, 2022
Learn More: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/toyotafinancial/