Who Can Apply: The Maritime Workers Scholarship is open to all college applicants planning to study engineering, mechanics, or other related maritime careers. Eligibility guidelines include:
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Being admitted to or currently attending a college or university
- Submitting an essay according to the application requirements
- Using the form on the page to apply
- Applicant agreeing to terms and conditions
- Applicants must write an essay presenting their goals for their future post-higher education. Our legal team encourages applications to share with us how your chosen area of study will help you reach your goal.
- We want to get to know you, so make it personal! Tell us what attracted you to the maritime field, what your dream position within the industry is, and how you plan to use the $2,500 in scholarship funds.
- Please limit the submission to 1,000 words. Essays must be submitted in a PDF format, accompanying the application.
Deadline: June 15, 2022
Learn More: https://onmyside.com/maritime-workers-scholarship/