Who Can Apply:
- Possess a minimum 500 MCAT score and an undergraduate grade point average of 3.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form
- Have demonstrated unmet need as verified by their college or university.
- Be a second year or greater full-time medical school student who is pursuing an M.D. degree program.
- A current academic transcript
- A copy of the applicants official MCAT test score
- A 1-page personal statement of career interests (400-600 words)
Deadline: February 10, 2022