Who Can Apply: The Mary K. Axtell Trust Scholarship was established in 2019 to provide college education for worthy young men and women of Carroll County and Ray County.
- Must be a resident of Carroll County or Ray County;
- Must be a graduating senior or past graduate from a public high school serving residents of Carroll County or Ray County;
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at any accredited junior college, college or university or certification from an accredited technical school. Preference may be given to those pursuing agriculture related degrees.
- A typed essay of approximately 500 words elaborating on your personal qualities, goals for the future and why you think you are deserving of this scholarship.
- A reference letter from at least one supervisor of an activity included in the resume you previously submitted.
- Up to two more references may be submitted, if you choose
Deadline: February 24, 2023