Who Can Apply:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States or Canada OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- Anticipating completion of high-school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high-school diploma/GED
- Planning to or currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA
Submission: To apply, please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) that answers the following:
- What factors most negatively and positively affect your sleep?
- Assess the quality of your own sleep health and discuss some ways that you can improve it.
- Make your video creative and impactful both to yourself and others.
- The most creative submission will win the scholarship each year.
Deadline: September 25, 2022
Learn More: https://mattresshelp.org/scholarship/