Who Can Apply: The Medical Alliance of the Metropolitan Medical Society of Greater Kansas City established this scholarship to benefit students pursuing undergraduate degrees in nursing or other allied health careers such as occupational therapy, physical therapy, medical assisting, anesthesiology, etc.
- Must be at least a sophomore pursuing an undergraduate degree in nursing or an allied healthcare field at an accredited college or university;
- Must have completed all prerequisite courses and have been admitted into a specific nursing or allied healthcare-related degree program;
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- Must have demonstrated participation in extracurricular activities, community service, and/or work;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Must be a resident of metropolitan Kansas City;
- Financial need may be considered.
- Personal essay of 500 words stating what medicine means to you and how you hope to use your profession to help others.
- Personal recommendation from someone who can attest to your professional abilities.
- Acceptance letter from nursing or allied healthcare-related degree program.
Deadline: February 24, 2023