Who Can Apply: The Melvin J. Schiff Fellowship Fund was established by the family, friends and associates of Mel Schiff in 2001 to honor his contributions to the corrosion control community. This scholarship is awarded to an outstanding student, professional or technician, in the United States, who is interested in furthering his or her knowledge of corrosion and corrosion control. AMPP will award one (1) scholarship to one student, in the amount of $1,000, on behalf of the So Cal Chapter and Schiff Associates.
- Scholarship is open to any professional, technician or full/part-time student (currently enrolled at an accredited college or university).
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the United States.
- Applicant must demonstrate an interest in furthering his/her knowledge of corrosion and corrosion control.
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
- Supplemental Essay Question(s)
Deadline: January 4, 2023
Learn More: https://ampp.academicworks.com/opportunities/645