Who Can Apply: This scholarship is for students who are seeking a degree in any mental health or healthcare related field. To be considered, students must:
- Be actively enrolled in a university or college.
- Be seeking an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree with the purpose of pursuing a career in behavioral health or healthcare related field.
Submission: In your minimum of 500 word essay, please describe:
- How you will leverage your health care degree to help members in your community
- How the funds will help you pursue your long-term goals
- Why you should be considered for this scholarship
- Please give any examples of how you have embodied a life of helping members in your community. We will choose a winner who also embodies these values.
Deadline: August 31, 2022