Who Can Apply:
- No matter the school or field of study, advocating for mental health awareness and supporting students who face such struggles is crucial. Whether impacted by a mental health condition first-hand or indirectly, these students show resilience and strength and should be rewarded for their courageous efforts.
- Mental health plays an influential role in students’ success and overall well-being, yet it often goes overlooked. Learner’s Annual Mental Health Empowerment Scholarship acknowledges the financial and mental strain many students face, aiming to support recipients on the path to reaching their educational goals.
- Mental health often only adds to the challenging circumstances of college, but with a compassionate and understanding community, students can reach their potential and manage the challenges of higher education.
- This scholarship strives to encourage more open dialogues about mental health, reduce stigma, and promote a culture of understanding and inclusivity by fostering a network of support and encouraging a community of empathetic individuals ready to change the mental health narrative.
- Any high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who is a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident who has faced mental health challenges and/or is an advocate for mental health awareness may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, tell us why mental health is important to you as a student and how you advocate for mental health in your community.
Deadline: July 1, 2024