Who Can Apply: The Miller Electric Mfg. Co. Scholarship will be awarded to a full-time undergraduate student who will be a senior in a four-year bachelors degree in welding engineering technology (WET) or welding engineering (WE); however, priority will be given to welding engineering technology (WET) students. All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must be a current junior in a welding engineering technology (WET) or welding engineering (WE) program.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 overall grade point average.
- Student must be enrolled full time (12 credits per semester minimun).
- Financial need is not required to qualify.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and plan to attend an academic institution located within the United States.
- The award is one time only, and is non-renewable.
- Priority will be given to the student who exhibits a strong interest in welding equipment and has prior work experience in the welding equipment field.
- Priority will be given to those individuals attending Ferris State University.
Deadline: March 1, 2023
Learn More: https://www.aws.org/foundation/page/miller-electric-mfg-co-scholarship