Who Can Apply: Native Forward Scholars Fund recognizes the limited access American Indian and Alaska Native students have regarding graduate entrance and professional examinations, as well as the cost of affording such exams and related preparatory expenses. Native Forward offers the Student Access Funding to help cover the cost of a student’s graduate or professional examination as well as related preparatory expenses. Recipients are only eligible for one Student Access Funding award per academic year.
- Complete and submit the application.
- Provide a copy of their most-recent, cumulative transcript.
- Be an enrolled member or descendant of a federally or state-recognized Tribe.
- Provide proof of Tribal enrollment via a copy of their Certificate Degree of Indian Blood, Tribal membership card, OR a letter of enrollment/descendency from their Tribal enrollment office.
- Submit a receipt of payment and copy of test score to Native Forward.
Deadline: June 1, 2023