Who Can Apply: This scholarship is open to any young woman who is currently graduating from an accredited high school in North Carolina that follows the NC Standard Course of Study, and who expects to enroll in a four-year college or university in North Carolina next fall, and who meets eligibility requirements. This is one-year (non-renewable) scholarship in the amount of $2,000.
- List of extracurricular involvement and honors
- Parent/Guardian Information and Endorsement
- High School transcript showing class rank and GPA (weighted or unweighted)
- College entrance exam scores (either SAT or ACT or both)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement from the applicant detailing her plans, career goals, and reasons for wanting this scholarship.
Deadline: March 2, 2022