Who Can Apply:
- Any legal U.S. resident at least seventeen (17) years old who meets one of the following criteria:
- Currently attending attending high school and will be attending an accredited university or college in the next academic year
- Currently attending an accredited university or college (undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible)
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
Submission: To apply, please submit an application that includes answers to the following questions:
- What have you done that exemplifies one (or more) of Netfloor USA’s core values?
- How effective cable management can be useful in new building construction and/or renovations, especially within the context of ‘big data and ‘the Internet of Things’. We are especially interested in applicants who can not only relate Netfloor USA Cable Management Flooring to Tech, but how Technology will influence our work and personal lives in the next two decades.
- Letter of recommendation from university (or high school) administrator/faculty or community leader demonstrating student leadership and commitment to civic service.
Deadline: September 1, 2022