Who Can Apply:
- Open to any individual in any branch of the Armed Forces of the United States, including active duty, veteran, or an immediate family member of someone who is active duty or veteran of the armed forces
- Only open to students attending programs in the United States or in U.S. territories
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited higher education institution or have notice of acceptance for a program beginning within six months of applying to the scholarship
- Applicant’s most recent GPA must be a 3.0 or above
Submission: Please submit via email or the accompanying online contact form relevant contact information as well as information about your service, your education program, and any other relevant information.
Please attach a short essay (400 – 600 words) answering the following questions:
- How has your experience as a servicemember [or as a family member of one] informed your decision to further pursue your education, and what challenges have you had to overcome in your pursuit?
- What are your goals, and in what ways do you feel that continuing your education will be beneficial to you, your family, your community, your dedicated cause, etc.?
- How will this scholarship help you financially, and how do you intend on financing the remaining expenses for the semester?
Deadline: November 30, 2022