Who Can Apply: To help mitigate the educational opportunity gap and student debt crisis, the Normandie Cormier Greater is Now Scholarship will support two disadvantaged students, like myself, who has huge aspirations for their life and is willing to work through anything to achieve them. This scholarship is only a small part of my purpose to make academic and scholarship support more accessible for all students.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a United States citizen or hold a permanent resident visa card.
- Be a graduating high school senior (or home-school student) at the time of your application
- Plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college/university in the United States
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must exhibit exceptional leadership/service in school or community and have the drive to make a change in the world.
- Demonstrate financial need
Submission: As part of applying, please write about a time when you overcame adversity and how it’s influenced the person you are today.
Deadline: February 1, 2022
Learn More: https://bold.org/scholarships/normandie-cormier-greater-is-now-scholarship/