Who Can Apply:
- Be a current postsecondary undergraduate or graduate student who is pursuing a degree in one of the following fields of study:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Telecommunications (at the graduate-level only)
- Plan to enroll part-time (at least six credits) or full-time in undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two-or four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Each recipient of the scholarship agrees to allow the use of their biographical and academic information in publications of the university and NANOG respectively.
- Be a legal and permanent resident of the United States.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A 500 word statement describing how the scholarship money would impact your college career.
Deadline: May 17, 2022
Learn More: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/nanog/