Who Can Apply:
- Two Local Government Achievement scholarships will be awarded, and two Academic Achievement scholarships. Local Government Achievement – Student must demonstrate outstanding citizenship through service and participation in community activities.
- Academic Achievement – Student must have a B average (cumulative) and at least a 22 ACT or 1000 SAT score.
- Student must be a U.S. citizen, reside in an Ohio township, and plan to attend a two or four year Ohio college or university in the fall of 2020.
- Students may apply for both scholarships, however, applications and accompanying materials must be submitted in two separate envelopes.
- Students may only be awarded one scholarship.
Deadline: January 28, 2022
Learn More: https://www.mccf.org/Scholarship-Central/Scholarship-Information/289/Ohio-Township-Association-Scholarship