Who Can Apply: AMPP will award (2) two scholarships in the amount of $2,500 each to undergraduate students pursuing Chemical Engineering discipline, in memory of Dr. Oliver Moghissi.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program focused on the study of Chemical Engineering at an accredited college or university.
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
- Post-doctorate students are not eligible.
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript, including description of grading system for student performance
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
Deadline: January 4, 2023
Learn More: https://ampp.academicworks.com/opportunities/677