Who Can Apply:
* Students must be enrolled full-time at a four-year college or university.
* Students must be at least a college sophomore or junior at the time of application.
* Students must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
* Students must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
* Students should have experience with one or more software coding languages either through class/project work or paid/unpaid work experience.
* Students should complete 3 or more Computer Science courses by summer 2023
Submission: To be considered, candidates must submit the online application for the program, complete with a letter of recommendation, a one-page personal statement of career interest, resume and current transcript. All application materials must be received by the application deadline.
Deadline: November 8, 2022