Who Can Apply: On behalf of Patient Advocate Foundation’s Board of Directors and Scholarship Review Committee, we thank you for your interest in our 2021-2022 Scholarship for Survivors program.
The purpose of our scholarship program is to provide support to individuals, under the age of 25 who have been diagnosed with or treated for a cancer or chronic disease within the past five years. Applicants must apply via Kaleidoscope and submit all required information in its entirety via the application on Kaleidoscope. Due to the increasing demand for our scholarships, incomplete applications will not be reviewed by the Scholarship Review Committee for consideration. All applications must be submitted no later than March 9, 2022.
All applicants will be notified via email by July 2022 of the Review Committee decisions.
- PAF’s Scholarship for Survivor Undergraduate scholars are eligible to receive a scholarship of $3,000 per school year ($1500 per semester: Fall/Spring) for four consecutive years until the student receives a maximum of $12,000 or graduates with a bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first.
- The award is paid directly to the college or university for defraying tuition, books, and other fee costs.
- Complete Scholarship Acceptance Form
- Agree to media release terms and conditions
- Provide a personal bio (250 words or less) and self-portrait/headshots (at least 300 dpi) for publication
- Record at least (1) 30 second- 1 minute “Thank You” video for our donors.
- Must maintain a cumulative 2.75 G.P.A.
- Must be a full-time student
- Must sign an agreement to complete 20 hours of community service for the year the scholarship will be dispensed and provide PAF with a confirmation when that service has been completed to include a signature of supervisor
Deadline: March 10, 2022
Learn More: http://apply.mykaleidoscope.com/scholarships/a0D1R00000iVljgUAC