Who Can Apply: The Painter Service for Others Scholarship provides scholarships for full-time, undergraduate students in their junior or senior years pursuing college degrees in teaching or social work at one of the following schools: Metropolitan State University of Denver, University of Denver, or Colorado State University.
- Will be a full-time junior or senior (minimum 12 credits/semester) at Metropolitan State University of Denver, University of Denver, or Colorado State University in the upcoming fall semester;
- Intend to pursue a career as a K-12 teacher or a social worker focusing on assisting children and/or young adults;
- Hold a 2.5 or higher cumulative G.P.A. or a minimum 3.0 G.P.A. in their major;
- Demonstrate financial need through completion of the FAFSA, CASFA, or other approved source;
- Have participated in significant volunteer/community service work in high school and in college;
- Have a high level of social concern and demonstrated leadership skills.
Deadline: March 1, 2024