PG&E believes in helping students interested in being a part of California’s clean energy future, giving them opportunities to learn and succeed in higher education. PG&E is awarding scholarships to help further STEM studies of students in California.
Scholarships of $2,500, $5,000 and $10,000 are available to high school seniors, current college students, veterans and adults returning to school who are PG&E customers at the time of application and are pursuing a degree in one of the following STEM disciplines: Engineering (electrical, mechanical, industrial, environmental, power and/or energy), Computer Science/Information Systems, Cyber Security or Environmental Sciences.
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study for the entire upcoming academic year and be pursuing their first undergraduate degree at an accredited 4-year school in California or a Historically Black College or University (HBCU) in the United States
- Be a high school senior or graduate, have received GED certification or be an undergraduate or postsecondary undergraduate student. Veterans and adults returning to school are encouraged to apply.
- Have a primary residence that is a PG&E customer in California at the time of application.
Applicable Majors: Students pursuing a degree in one of the following STEM disciplines:
- Engineering (electrical, mechanical, industrial, environmental, power and/or energy)
- Computer Science/Information Systems
- Cyber Security
- Environmental Sciences
Scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement, demonstrated participation and leadership in school and community activities and financial need.
How to Apply: Apply via the link below.
Scholarship Amount: $2,500, $5,000 & $10,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 60
Deadline: May 2, 2023
Learn More: pge.com/scholarships