Who Can Apply:
* Black / African American students
* Possess a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 Scale
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
* Have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university
* Reside or be a permanent resident of Northern California
* Be a full-time, currently enrolled undergraduate degree seeking candidate at a UNCF-member institution OR at any other fully accredited HBCU or U.S. located four-year college or university during the 2022-2023 academic year.
* Complete the online application
* Write a 1-page personal statement of career interest
* Provide an unofficial or official transcript
Deadline: October 17, 2022
Learn More: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/2dd816df-0486-4dd4-aa12-91e259380fd0