Who Can Apply:
- Applicant is a legal resident of the 50 United States, Guam or the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who is at least 17 years of age and no older than 26 years of age as of the last day of the Program Period and located in the United States, Guam or D.C.
- Applicant must be enrolled in, or on-track to apply to, an accredited post-high school higher education program (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools).
- Applicant must be eligible for Federal student aid at the college or career school he/she/they plan to attend.
- Applicant must be willing to work with the administrator of the Program throughout the application and award process.
- Employees of Pizza Hut US and its parent, subsidiaries of its parent, franchisees, licensees, and the advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Program are not eligible to apply or receive a scholarship through this version of the program.
Deadline: August 13, 2022