Who Can Apply: The purpose of the PNM Pueblo Education Endowment Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students from one of the nineteen Pueblo Nations of New Mexico who are pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, or degree.
This program will award 15 scholarships per academic year. This opportunity is a merit-based award.
- Be an enrolled member or 1st/2nd generation descendant of one of the nineteen Pueblo Nations in New Mexico.
- Be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university.
- Be pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, undergraduate (juniors and seniors only), or graduate degree.
- Be pursuing a Vocational Trade OR a degree with a focus in a STEM or STEM-related discipline, Public Policy, Business Administration, Communications/Journalism, or Education. Engineering and Electrical Engineering students are encouraged to apply.
- Possess a minimum unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 (undergraduate) or 3.5 (graduate).
Deadline: June 1, 2023