Who Can Apply: The Pro-Life Advocates Scholarship will be awarded to one student who recognizes the dignity and humanity of a human life, from the moment of their conception to natural death. This person embraces the value of every human life on this planet, especially the unborn, and lives out this conviction in their daily lives. Applicants for this scholarship must:
- Unapologetically value and advocate for the protection of the dignity and gift of life from conception to natural death
- Be able to articulate the value of all human lives (extra points for those who use data-driven research to emphasize the pro-life position)
- Be involved in some form of pro-life work (be creative – this can happen in many different ways)
- Be an independent and critical thinker
- Be any college student in a 2- or 4-year degree program
Submission: To apply, share with us how your experiences have shaped your pro-life position and what actions and activities do you plan to take to promote the value and dignity of all human beings, especially the unborn.
Deadline: July 24, 2023