Who Can Apply:
- Must be a Golden Key member in Asia Pacific, Bahamas, Canada, or United States
- Must be fluent in English or Italian.
- Must have a TOEFL score of 71 (international students only).
- Study abroad experience must count towards current academic credits.
- Study abroad program cannot have been completed prior to the application deadline date.
- For successful completion of the program, students must provide a personal statement via blog or vlog about their experience during their semester abroad. $3,500 (USD) in Fall and $3,000 (USD) in Spring scholarships will be granted. The scholarship is granted upon completion of the full semester program. (Full cost of program must be paid initially and cannot be combined with any other scholarship to Sant’anna Institute)
Deadline: December 15, 2022