Who Can Apply:
- Must be a Golden Key member in Asia Pacific, Bahamas, Canada, or United States
- Must be fluent in English or Italian.
- Must have a TOEFL score of 71 (international students only).
- Study abroad experience must count towards current academic credits.
- Study abroad program cannot have been completed prior to the application deadline date.
- This is an exclusive scholarship and students must be a Golden Key member.
- Students must have maintained the GPA that qualified them for the top 15% at their university at the time of joining Golden Key.
- Students must have a TOFL score of 71 for international students or are proficient in the Italian language.
- Students must meet the Sant’Anna program requirements.
- Students must be fluent in English or Italian for the classroom.
- For successful completion of the program, students must provide a personal statement via blog or vlog about their experience during their semester abroad.
- The applicant must inform Sant’anna Institute that they are a Golden Key student and have applied for the scholarship on the first application they submit to Sant’anna Institute.
- If the applicant is awarded the Jeff Johnston scholarship they cannot receive any other reduction/discount and vice versa.
- The applicant cannot be awarded the Jeff Johnson scholarship after they have already submitted their application at Sant’anna Institute or are currently enrolled.
- This scholarship is available for students studying in the United States, Canada and Australia only.
Deadline: December 31, 2020