Who Can Apply: Undergraduate and graduate students can apply for the scholarship. They must be enrolled at an accredited college, university, or graduate school and have proof of enrollment.
Submission: Write an article of 1000 or more words discussing the future of insurance. These are just some topic ideas to get you thinking:
- What is the future of [pick a type of insurance]? (Employee benefits plans, personal insurance (e.g. auto, home, life, long-term disability…etc.), commercial insurance (e.g. cyber insurance, commercial property, business interruption, workers’ compensation, liability insurance…etc.), or risk and safety management regarding workers’ safety at work.
- How socio-economic changes will impact insurance?
- The future of insurance in a post-pandemic world
- How will technological innovation (such as AI, autonomous/self-driving vehicles, digitization, leveraging big data) impact insurance?
- How can the insurance industry adapt to customer needs, deepen existing relationships and broaden consumer engagement in the post-pandemic world?
Deadline: July 31, 2022