Who Can Apply:
* Must be currently enrolled full-time at any accredited U.S. located four-year college or university at the time of completing the application.
* Must be currently enrolled in a science, engineering, technology, or mathematics academic department or program
* Must possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
* Must complete a 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
* Must have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by the applicant’s college or university.
- Submit a completed online application
- Submit a one-page essay providing a personal statement of career interest
- Submit an official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Deadline: January 31, 2022