Who Can Apply:
- U.S. residents who have been diagnosed* by a physician as having any form of rare disease regardless of treatment status. Applicants will be asked to provide a Diagnosis Verification Form provided by a physician verifying diagnosis.
- Currently enrolled or planning to enroll full-time or part-time** in undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical/trade school for the Fall 2021 semester.
- 17 years old or older (no upper age limit, veterans and non-traditional students are encouraged.)
- Your most recent transcript of grades (high school, GED, college, etc.) Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A Diagnosis Verification Form must be completed by a physician and uploaded to your application. No exceptions.
Deadline: May 6, 2022
Learn More: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/rareis/