Who Can Apply: The RBC Wealth Management Colorado Scholarship provides opportunities for post-secondary education to outstanding Colorado high school seniors pursuing a degree in science, mathematics, or engineering. This highly competitive scholarship rewards students for exceptional achievement, above and beyond their peers.
- Graduating from a Colorado high school during the current spring term
- Intending to pursue a science, mathematics, or engineering degree at a college or university in the United States
- Have an unweighted cumulative GPA of at least 3.75
- Have a score of at least 31 composite on the ACT or a math and critical reading combined score of 1400 or above on the SAT
- While some schools are test-optional, applying for this opportunity requires that you provide an ACT or SAT as stated above.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- Planning to enroll at an accredited college or university in the United States for the upcoming fall semester/term
Deadline: March 1, 2024