Who Can Apply: The Reno & Gloria Quilici Scholarship is designed for students who may not qualify for other scholarships based on GPA but demonstrates commitment, passion, and drive.
The Reno & Gloria Quilici Scholarship is designed for students who are graduating seniors and Churchill residents, and may think college is out of reach, but who show potential, have drive, and are likely to succeed. Students must agree to maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 and stay enrolled full-time.
- are graduating from or who have graduated from a Churchill County high school
- have a minimum 3.0 un-weighted cumulative GPA
- may think college is out of reach, but show potential, have drive, and are likely to succeed
- have significant financial need
- have been accepted to a 2- or 4-year program at any accredited college or university nationwide
- are a legal resident of the US
- will maintain the minimum GPA and stay enrolled full time
- current transcript
- letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor
- SAT/ACT report(s)
- financial aid packet
- an essay telling the selection committee about your life, your plans for the future, why you chose your certificate program, how your education will impact your life, and how your life has changed in the last two years
Deadline: April 1, 2023