Who Can Apply:
- Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values. In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one’s actions.
- Richard P. Mullen was someone that epitomized the very essence of this word in all aspects of his life. He spent a lifetime selflessly giving his time to anyone needing guidance professionally or personally and he was generous financially to those in need.
- Rich graduated from Rutgers University Cum Laude in 1999 in his thirties and went on to be a brilliant structural engineer admired and respected in the field, starting his own company in 2014. Rich suddenly passed away on November 11, 2022, but is survived by his legacy and family.
- This scholarship aims to honor the life and spirit of Richard P. Mullen by supporting students following his footsteps and pursuing engineering.
- Any high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who is studying engineering may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, tell us about yourself and how this scholarship will help you and/or your family.
Deadline: November 15, 2023